<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 27, 2006

Allow me to introduce myself 

How's it goin loyal readers? tap..tap..tap...yeah zundie this thing is on. Allow me to introduce myself, my names chundie, well it's not but i dont need to explain the theme now do i?

About two and a bit years ago i was approached by my mate Zundie( the bloke who runs this show) to read a blog called "the undie run" that he had started up. Iv'e never had much time for blogs myself as ive always kinda found them to be loaded with pretension, general wank and opinionated bullshit that most people would never read anyway.

Two and a bit years on he's still into blogs,talking about blogs..titshafting blogs..but as far as writing for his own...he's let his game slip a little ( which is keeping to his form of never finishing anything he starts)

This is where i come in, im here to contribute 'cause i think this blog could do with a makeover visually and spritually cause this blog, this.."undie run" has some real potential.

Anyways im not here to change the face of blogging, be a knob and try and railroad it, i'd like to just help my mates blog out, offload some off my own crap and whinge a bit too.

Allow me to introduce myself....the names chundie.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com